- Cheap SMD Tweezers – Pick up and measure even the tiniest SMD parts with these *almost* free probes.
- Gyraf G9 Dual Channel Preamp – A very nice DIY recording preamp design generously provided by a pro audio builder in Denmark that sells the finished product for $1800.
- Harmonica Amplifier – Cute 6L6-based amplifier that evokes the old Fender Champ, but with an artful twist.
- Rod Bender – Small rod bender for tight radius bends.
- TouchDRO Machine Position Digital Readout for Emco Maximat V10P Lathe – Very slick DIY machine DRO using an Android tablet for the interface/display.
- Tormach PCNC 770 DIY Enclosure – DIY enclosure for my CNC mill to keep the chips inside.
- Smartphone Microscope Mount – Securely mount a phone to a microscope to take pictures. It also works well as a “live” viewer so you don’t have to stare into the eyepiece.
- Quick and Dirty Combo PC board & Box – A quick way to knock out small electronic project boxes (Requires CNC).
- Adding a VFD to an Odd-Duck Milling Machine (Enco 100-1525) Motor – I’ve done quite a few VFD machine conversions, but this one broke new ground.